So as soon as the last song was sung, I was THAT mommy that motioned for her child to run off the stage. I didn't want his first on stage performance to end with a giant wet spot on the floor! We were able to catch the event on video. I actually remembered to plug the thing in to charge the battery yesterday morning. The pictures that I took during the play didn't turn out, but I got a couple of cute ones of Lucius, Maggie, and some of Lucius's friends. ALSO, we took Abbie Grace out in public for the first time. She slept the entire program.....that was great!!!
Tomorrow we have plans to pull out the kiddy pool! The weather talk Tom into visiting the storage unit tomorrow. Last weekend I picked up some scrapbooking stuff so that I could work on some pages for Abbie Grace's arrival, but my markers, scissors, pages, etc....are boxed up. Here is a preview of some of the background pages that I will be working with.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment